- Published: 04 January 2011
- Hits: 13892
Jeff is the owner of Reactive Designs. Jeff has over 15 years of experience in web design, graphic animation, programming and multimedia production. Jeff attended University of Saskatchewan and University of Regina where he completed 3 years of Computer Science, a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Bachelor of Education in Math and Science and a Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Thesis dealing with online learning.
Jeff taught web design for over 10 years. During that time Jeff presented at computer conferences and had his students compete in web design competitions across Canada. Jeff continues to work in the education sector as an Educational Consultant. Jeff promotes web design as a trade in the secondary and post-secondary education sectors through the Computer Systems Advisory Committee at SIAST, at the Provincial and National levels at Skills Canada - trade 17 Website Development, and at WorldSkills - trade 17 Web Design.
Jeff has been the Website Development Technical Chair person with Skills Canada Saskatchewan since 2000 and on the National Technical Committee for Skills Canada since 2001. Jeff has participated in over 12 National and 13 Provincial website development competitions. Jeff has been involved at the WorldSkills level representing Canada as the technical Expert in Web Design:
- Expert at the 37th WorldSkills Competition in St. Gallen Switzerland in 2003 [Competitor placed 8th with International Standing]
- Expert at the 38th WorldSkills Competition in Helsinki, Finland in 2005 [Competitor won Gold]
- Deputy Chief Expert at 39th WorldSkills Competition held in Numazu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan. [Competitor won Silver]
- Chief Expert at 40th WorldSkills event held in Calgary, AB [Competitor won Silver]
- Chief Expert at 41st WorldSkills event in London, England in 2011. [Competitor placed 15th]
- Jeff has been asked to be Chief Expert for the first Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) Skills Competition in United Arab Emirates in 2010, the WorldSkills Americas in 2011 and 2012 Competition in São Paulo, Brazil, and the first Russian WorldSkills Competition in Moscow, 2012.
Reactive Designs is fully insured with Professional Liability - Errors and Omissions Insurance. Reactive Designs office is based in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan; however we have clients located across Canada from the Yukon to Prince Edward Island. Reactive Designs started in 2005.
Roger has over 15 years experience in web programming, open source implementation, multimedia production such as music composition and video creation. Roger also has experience with Google application integration and Search Engine Optimization.
A graduate of Holland College’s Graphic Communications program, Kim has over 15 years of experiences as a designer from the newspaper industry side, through the design house, a stint on the tech side and then back to her creative roots as a freelance designer. Kim’s unique combination of technical and artistic abilities make her the perfect asset for any project. She has extensive experience designing for large national brands as well as small business and startups.
Jeff Boulton volunteers his time in these positions: